TherapyMatters is committed to providing a learning environment for its own staff and for visiting staff from different clinical teams. We know that up-to-date, good quality training courses are essential for the therapists skills and therefore for their effectiveness with their patients rehabilitation programme.
We provide short courses on Specialist Neurological Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. As well as running courses at the TherapyMatters clinic, we can also provide a course for your own team, in your own work place, which you can run for your own staff as well as for other external course participants.
Get in touch with us if you would like to discuss courses you are looking for, that you would like us to provide. Please see the types of courses we have provided recently at the clinic, and in other clinical areas, below.
- Introductory Module 1: Human Movement Analysis as a Basis of Clinical Intervention (British Bobath Tutors Association)
- Introductory Module 2: Human Movement Analysis as a Basis of Clinical Intervention (British Bobath Tutors Association)
- Introductory Module 3: Human Movement Analysis as a Basis of Clinical Intervention (British Bobath Tutors Association)
- Courses for Therapy Assistants and technicians working in neurological rehabilitation, e.g. Improving Functional Performance-the 24 hour approach to rehabilitation, The Arm and Hand in Rehabilitation, Walking and Balance in Rehabilitation.
- ACPIN problem-solving workshops on a variety of Specialist Neurological Therapy topics, e.g. The Recovery of Reaching and Dexterity, Locomotion and Balance, Task Analysis and the 24 hour concept of rehabilitation.
At TherapyMatters we also provide expert Clinical Supervision for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists either at the clinic or at your own place of work if preferred. We have been supporting clinical teams in their own work places with Clinical Supervision and Clinical support for many years, both within the NHS and in other private practices across the UK.
Please get in touch with us on: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss any of these courses, clinical supervision, or training opportunities in more detail. We would be happy to help you with your learning needs.