- Are you frustrated with your current mobility, movement and function following your stroke or brain injury?
- Are you satisfied that your walking is as good as it could be?
- Do you feel that you should have more function in your hand? and your arm?
- Do you need to get back to work? back to leisure? back to driving?
- Balance, function and fitness – these are your goals – are you ready to take control, and maximise your recovery?
Welcome to TherapyMatters:
TherapyMatters is a specialist Neurological Physiotherapy Clinic, delivering excellent therapy to help people maximise their function and movement skills. TherapyMatters delivers the very highest quality of assessment and treatment programmes to patients with neurological conditions (such as stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, and many other neurological and rehabilitation conditions) to help them reach their best potential and then maintain it. We are dedicated to the fullest recovery and quality of life that our patients can achieve – and we are effective, friendly and affordable. TherapyMatters is lead by an expert Bobath Tutor physiotherapist who is one of only 16 similar neurological rehabilitation physiotherapy experts in the UK. Bobath Tutors help their patients reach high levels of functional recovery and also teach the Bobath Concept to other physiotherapists and occupational therapists around the UK. This is an exceptional clinic, offering excellent therapy skills and results.