How can TherapyMatters help you?
- Are you frustrated with your mobility and function following a stroke or brain injury?
- Are you disappointed with your walking? Could it be better than it is now?
- Do you feel that you should have more function in your hand and arm?
- Do you need to get back to work, leisure or driving?
- Are you ready to take control and maximise your recovery?
If you answered yes to any of theseContact Us
From the blog
Derek has shown improvement in stopping the irritating clonus he had been experiencing in his right leg. This means he can now sit and settle into different positions more easily and not be disturbed.
Following the assessment with Derek we identified key things to achieve. We were keen for Derek to learn to manage the irritating ‘clonus’ in his right leg as soon as he could.
When I met Derek and his wife, we discussed the physical difficulties he had. I used this information to help assess Derek’s current impairments, and from there we made a plan of action and set goals.